Saturday, August 21, 2010

The grades your man could smell like

The title of this post may not make immediate sense, but it will after you watch these videos.

Many of you may be familiar with the Old Spice Man. This is the kind of commercial that, if I was a television executive and you presented this idea to me on paper, I would have serious doubts as to its success. But the concept is realized marvelously. If you don't know the ads, take a gander. (And if you do know the ads, you'll appreciate the second video all the more if you re-watch this.)



BA HA HA!!! I love it so.

Okay, now watch THIS:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant parody! Is this a BYU ad?! If so, I'm mightily impressed!

The Old Spice commercials were specifically designed for You Tube; I heard the executive in charge of the ads on NPR, and it was really interesting to listen to the whole strategy ...

Love you!

Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO