Monday, June 02, 2014

Spring Hibernation

Sorry this blog has lain dormant for a while. Between working 35-ish hours per week at Jamba Juice, teaching, trying to figure out our future, and various visits with loved ones, I've neglected the ole blog-a-roo.

I've also been sort of writer's fatigued/writer's blocked lately. I just don't have much to write about. At least not much that I feel like writing about. I can think of a lot of things to write about, but I don't have the energy. I've got a few drafts that will be published posts in the near future, but in the meantime I just wanted to assure you all that I'm still alive.

And I know we're all so sick of my hair being the subject of so many blog entries, but to continue the theme of Liz-getting-her-hair-to-look-like-famous-people's, look!



Oh how I love Ancient Aliens.

1 comment:

Obat Hepatitis B said...


Terimakasih Atas Infonya soob.

obat hepatitis