Thursday, August 14, 2008

Indulge me.

lipton

Since I first saw an episode of the show, it has been one of my deepest desires to one day be interviewed by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio." It's actually on the bucket list. For a long time, I wanted to one day be a guest on the Rosie O'Donnell show, but now since that's 100% completely impossible, I've replaced it with Inside the Actor's Studio, which is only 99.9% completely impossible.

While I don't discredit the remote possibility that one day this dream of mine could be realized, I also recognize that its not very likely.

So indulge me.

At the end of the interview, James Lipton always asks a short series of questions from some French guy. Each actor/actress/singer/etc. answers the same 10 questions. Since I'll probably never give my answers on national television, I'm giving them here and now. I invite all of you to do the same if you should so desire.

I wonder if one day, I AM on the show, and if my answers will have changed...?


What is your favorite word? CUP

What is your least favorite word? PLUG

What turns you on? BIG WORDS USED WELL

What turns you off? CLOSED-MINDED-NESS

What sound or noise do you love? TAP DANCING

What sound or noise do you hate? SPAGHETTI SAUCE BEING POURED INTO A CONTAINER

What is your favorite curse word? S**T

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? MEDICINE

What profession would you not like to do? SPELUNKING

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "WELL DONE, MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, here goes.

What is my favorite word? MELANOMA

What is my least favorite word? HARK

What turns you on? COOL AUTUMN EVENINGS

What turns you off? RUDENESS

What sound or noise do you love? RAIN ON A TENT

What sound or noise do you hate? STYROFOAM

What is your favorite curse word? BASTARD

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? AD INDUSTRY

What profession would you not like to do? SURGERY

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "WELL, WE DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT GOOD JOB. THERE'S A FREE MILKSHAKE MACHINE JUST AROUND THE CORNER."