Friday, August 12, 2005

NAKED DANCE! Dat-dat-daaa-dat-dat-da-da-daa!


A small tribute to nudity. And by nudity I generally mean without pants.
Those of you who know me, may have noted that I dislike clothing. Once I was in my dorm without any pants and my roomates yelled at me to put clothes on. I did this just to spite them and this pciture is the result. In spite of its questionable-ness, it's one of my favorite pictures of myself.
I decided to blog now that its almost 1am. We're just in the final stages of cleaning our apartment for white glove clean-check, and because of the mopped floor, I'm trapped in my room. For a little while. Which is sort of a shame, as I could really use a bowl of cereal right now.
I went and saw BYU-I's production of "The Fantasticks" tonight. It was, well, fantastic. The set and all was fabulous; that's because Richard Clifford is a genius. My friend Jesse was a genius, as was my new friend John. They played, respectively, the old man actor and the man who dies. (I'm sure that only means anything if you're familiar with the show.) It was fun to watch them...they're both from Medford, and somewhat familiar faces. Well, Jesse and I knew eachother but didn't get along very well, and now, he's one of my closest guy friends. He really actually is a super guy. John I recognized, but somehow we never knew eachother until a couple nights ago. Which is sad because he's SO FUN! He makes me laugh so hard! Although sometimes I feel like an idiot...are you ever around someone who you think is hilarious, but for some reason, no one else around shares the humor, so you're the only one laughing? Yeah, that's awkward.
This is a rather fluffy entry. And I'm talking about literary fluff here.
What a long and yet short summer this has been. I had something else I was going to mention, but I'm getting to THAT point of tired. Time for bed!
Good night, all, or rather good morning, from your friendly neighborhood Liz Whittaker.

3 comments:

isha said...

hahahahahahahahahahha!
I laughed much when I saw this picture...and then david leaned over me and saw it..he didn'ty even recognize you liz! It was funny to see the look on his face tho. Good mormon boys..lol. see you soon!
love isha

Beckah said...

Ha ha what a great picture! I love it so much! You're such a cutie and I can't wait to see you, which is now tomorrow! Ah! And what's with the last comment? I hope you're not that interested in buying or selling stocks, Liz. Can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms again! (That sounds like a song...it probably is...)

Jason said...

Wait a moment! Something about that picture looks familiar... oh no! How on earth did you get a pair of my underwear?! Thief! Bandito! I shall have justice, you'll see.
Um ya, so the picture made me laugh, a lot. Anyways, I hope to see you when I visit Rexburg in August.