Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Babies, films, selves

day 10. a photo of you as a baby

I think I look particularly German in this picture. Which makes sense, since I'm pretty German.

day 11. a photo of your favourite film(s)
(That little "s" in parentheses up there made me so happy...asking me to choose just one is torture. And I know I said I'm only posting one picture per category on matter of principle, but this category gave me permission to post multiple ones, so I did.)

From left to right, top to bottom (but not in order of preference...):
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Bandits
Lost in Translation
Wonderboys
Wonderman
Moonstruck
Cabaret
Dan in Real Life
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
The Birdcage (if I absolutely HAD to pick just one, this one would probably be it...)
Little Miss Sunshine
East of Eden

day 12. a photo of you

 BA HA HA!

Just kidding! I just found this picture while I was looking for a shot of Moonstruck, and it was too hilarious not to post. Here's a REAL picture of me. (Even though that's what MOST of these pictures in this silly challenge are.)

I like to think that I've spent most of college being college-student-esque enough to do crazy things, but not so crazy that the results are more permanent than memories and photographic evidence. (Did that make sense? Like, I don't have a criminal record or anything from things I've done in college, just pictures of me on a fridge with lipstick and Elton John sunglasses and a comb and fireman pants...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Liz! The picture of you as a baby brings back so many fun memories. Didn't I say that my main memory of you as a child was you smiling? Can you blame me? Thanks for making me feel warm and fuzzy all o .... oh, wait; I think that was a hot flash. ;-)

Love you much!
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOO

word verification: denests - where you tell your friends you've just come from after having been given laughing gas and had your wisdom teeth pulled.