Thursday, March 17, 2011

Counting Down


There are only three weeks left of the semester. And I'm trying to live in the moment, but I've got big plans for when it's done.

For the first week after school is done, I'm going to New York City. More on that later.

For the second week after school is done, I'm going to sleep.

For the third week after school is done, I'm going to clean my house from top to bottom.

Then I'm going to spend the rest of the spring/summer reading whatever I want, writing a lot, possibly doing some copy-editing, possibly running a henna body art business, and helping to plan and run a theatre camp for high school students.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Francis said...

heaven. if you're down this way you should come bounce grace.

Liz said...

Baby Grace! Baby Grace! Oh I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

New York City...hmm. I'll right. I'll warn the natives. Tell them to spiff up. Tone down the swears. We'll keep the bums in the parks where they belong. You're not going to go to the parks are you? Ok, we'll put them in Staten Island. No one EVER visits there.

isha said...

hey you didn't email me back about when we're going to hang out in nyc :(