Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Before I blog about NYC...

I wanted to announce that I now have a Patreon page!


If you've never heard of Patreon, it's awesome. It's the best way for artists, writers, filmmakers, etc to make money with their work. Patreon is a pledge system..."patreons" (or patrons) find work that sounds interesting to them, and pledge so much per month or per work. Artists get to avoid working with advertisers, and patrons support art directly, and it's awesome. And usually, as a thank you, artists give special rewards/benefits to Patreon supporters.

So if you'd like to get an exclusive blog entry from me once per month, feel free to pledge! Click on the button on the right, or here.

Thanks!

(And I really am gonna blog about NYC. Stay tuned.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person. awriter.org/