Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Oh hey blogosphere!

Sorry I abandoned you for a while there. I've been student teaching, trying to find a new car (ours finally died), doing graphic design, watching "Bielzy and Gottfried" at BYU-I, helping advertise and usher for Deep Love, and possibly developing lactose intolerance (I know I'm a hypochondriac, but this is for real--testing this week).

Anyway.

I don't really have too much to say now, I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive. OH, and that I won second place in the Idaho Falls Poetry Slam this weekend! It was an honor to be among so many great poets. And I'm excited to spend my $50 gift certificate to a used bookstore. And it made me even more excited about publishing my work this December.

So, I leave you with this delightful screenshot. Jacob and I were looking for this cartoon made in reference to a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote, and I just liked the "related" searched that came up.



Oh, and if you're in Utah next week, seriously, go see Deep Love. It will rock your world.

1 comment:

a said...

Congratulations, I would love to read your work, I write poetry as well :D