Thursday, January 28, 2010

If it's not one thing...

It's another.

I now have a cold. And not just any cold. One of the worst colds EVER.

One day, this blog will be positive again. One day it will again reveal a rose-colored outlook on life. But in the meantime, I'm sssooooooooo sick!!!!

And I'm going to complain about it.

My nose is alternately runny and stuffy.
My head feels like it weighs 800 pounds.
I'm ache-y all over.
I'm tired. All over.
All I want to do is sleep. And I'm so tired of laying around.

And I do not have time to be sick! There is WORK that needs to be done, TRASH that needs to be taken out, CLASSES that need to be attended, HOMEWORK that needs to be done! It's only the beginning of the semester, and I'm hanging on to my GPA by my fingernails. I know it will be okay, but I'd rather it be EASY.

No comments: