Thursday, November 05, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine

Dear Comic Frenzy,

I am madly in love with all of you.

I haven't laughed in far too long, and Tuesday's practice was better medicine than all the prescriptions and IV's and saltines and gatorade combined.

Tuesday, sitting in practice and looking at all of you, I was filled with such gratitude, humility, awe, tenderness, and--dare I say it--love, that I couldn't believe that I was a part of it. Thank you for all you are and all you do.

You all truly are poets, artists, geniuses.

With humble adoration,
LizAnne


Blog Readers:

I implore you to find 40 minutes, and sit down and watch all of these. This is Act Two of the Comic Frenzy Halloween show at BYU-Idaho. None of this is scripted...it's just the lights, several imaginations, and the people up there with you. These are the people I get to work with, learn from, and be inspired by.







No comments: