Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh boy, I got joy, I do! I do!


It starts in my heart and grows to my toes in a minute or two!
Okay, listen to this first and then read on, MacDuff!
this is an audio post - click to play

That's right! I can't believe it! I'm so disbelieving and humbled and excited and exhausted. I'm exhausted because I haven't been able to sleep or eat decently since Friday or so for nervousness, and now I still can't do either for excitement and happiness! How wonderfully ridiculous. Feel free to check out the website and click on "Playmill Cast" to see who I'll be working with this summer. Some are familiar faces, some are brand new. I'm excited.
Anyhow, that's the big news and I don't have much else to say. Except that I really was dismayed by my towel falling into the toilet today. In an amazed kind of a way. I just laundered the silly towel yesterday!
Okay, well, I love you all! Bye!

6 comments:

williez said...

I couldn't listen to the audo first; I'm a dirty cheater. But congratulations, audio or no audio! Playmill and clean towels! Huzzah!

williez said...

I am suddenly fascinated with the AUDIOBLOG CONCEPT.

It is, as you say, rocksome. Rawksome. Woksum.

It's good to hear a voice from those halcyon days of yore.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you congradulations!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It that a song from joy school?

Anonymous said...

P. P. S. HAve you heard from Jason lately? How do you spell his last name?

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! That is sooo awesome! I miss you more than live Elisabeth Whittaker! :) when I listened to the audio blog, I almost cried :) love you, miss you, talk to you soon!

Chels

oh, and email me for goodness sakes:
crazyjesusfreak_324@charter.net